- saeversAsked on October 05, 2015 at 07:09 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 06, 2015 at 12:28 AM
There are several ways to rename a form.
1. Rename Form in My Forms page.
a. Click Form Title.
b. Type preferred form name/title.
c. Press Enter.
2. Rename Form in Form Builder.
a. Hover the Form Title found in the Header.
b. Click to Edit title.
c. Type Preferred name/title.
d. Press Enter.
e. Click Save.
3. Rename Form in Preferences > General Settings.
a. Click Preferences.
b. Edit new name for Title in General Settings.
c. Click Close Settings.
d. Click Save.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.