- michaeljfoxAsked on October 08, 2015 at 11:18 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 08, 2015 at 01:49 PM
In this the correct form in question, http://www.jotformpro.com/form/52794274759977? I just tested this form and I was able to see the whole texts:
If you're talking of the other form in your account, please let us know the URL so we can check it further.
- michaeljfoxAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 12:45 AMHi Welvin,
You have the correct form.
The text appears as shown, however it does not fully display after the form
is submitted off the web site.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on October 09, 2015 at 09:11 AM
I have adjusted your thank you page and put a new line after the sub text. Can you check again? If the issue persists, please let us know the webpage URL so we can check further.
- michaeljfoxAnswered on October 10, 2015 at 12:45 AMHi Welvin,
Sorry to say the problem still persists.
Temporarily I have placed the sub text above the main body text to test the
problem and both text lines display after submission.
I also added more sub text below the main body text this text does not
display....as you will see if you test the form and submit only the sub
text and main body text display.
It may be some thing to do with the blank page being used on our web site,
can't find the page at all on my system so guess it may be provided by
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on October 10, 2015 at 07:36 PM
I have fixed it for you by injecting the following CSS codes to your form. Kindly check it again. Thanks!