- upalalaAsked on October 13, 2015 at 08:54 AM
Is there are way to see what form submission I have replied to by mail.
I have received various submissions and I don´t remember which ones I have replied to. I don´t want to duplicate my response.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 11:31 AM
If you set your "Reply-to Email" setting as a email field's name which is in your form, Upcoming email submissions come with the users' email. So, you can reply those emails directly in your inbox.
To do that,
1) Open the current "Notification".
2) On the appeared window, click to "Reply-To and Recipient Settings".
3) On that screen, change the "Reply-to Email" as a email field's name which is in your form
If you need extra information, please let us know.
Have a great day.
- upalalaAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 12:19 PM
Thank you for your reply. Is there anyway to see which emails I have already sent? I have replied to various recipients but don´t remember exactly which ones.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 13, 2015 at 02:28 PM
That is something you can check in your own email account, since the reply was made from there.