- tmoubaxAsked on October 14, 2015 at 11:25 AM
When I use widgets I cannot find these fields to integrate with infusionsoft
All the other fields work properly, but for the widgets I cannot retrieve them
Someone knows how to do this?
Is it possible?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 02:43 PM
Most of our widgets are loaded and function quite differently than normal fields. I did some testing and it looks like it is not possible to forward widget data to the integration. We do have a file upload widget for Infusionsoft:
Non-widget fields should all work.
- tmoubaxAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 03:08 PM
Thanks, but is this upload automatically without the one filling in the form seeing it?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 14, 2015 at 04:10 PM
Yes, this does upload automatically and will not be included with the data from the other Infusionsoft widget.
- ParseyAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 10:28 AM
We're a certified developer of Infusionsoft and we've been able to use our service Parsey to pull widget data into Infusionsoft. If you'd like to create a free account, we'd be happy to assist.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 11:35 AM
Thank you for being willing to help our users. I believe I have seen you around a few times. If there is anything we can do on our end, let us know and we will be happy to assist.