- wolfpaw69Asked on October 15, 2015 at 07:33 PM
How can i make a variable textbox unchangeable? I have some text boxes that have subtotals that are determined by previous entry selections. Currently on my form, the customer can change those boxes manually which effect the overall total. How do I lockout those boxes?
- grade4pagasaAnswered on October 15, 2015 at 08:20 PM
if you'll only modify 1 textbox, follow the steps in fig. 1.
if you'll modify multiple fields, follow fig. 2.
* Ctrl + left click individual fields that you want to make as read only. (else, select all)
hope this helps.
- Randy, fellow JotForm user.fig. 1fig. 2
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 03:34 AM
You can try the answer of grade4pagasa to set your field to Read Only so user will not be able to edit those field.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.