- kendalluberAsked on October 16, 2015 at 03:32 PM
when you put a youtube video on a form is there a way to make it automatically play or there another way to put a video and automatically play?
as well as can you have a song playing on the back of any form?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 04:19 PM
This can be accomplished by using the Iframe Embed widget: http://widgets.jotform.com/widget/iframe_embed
1) Simply go to www.youtube.com, find the youtube video you want, create a new play list and add it there:
2) Go to your playlist:
3) Click on Share>>Embed and then copy URL of the SRC attribute.
4) Paste the URL in a notepad and add at the end of if this: "&autoplay=1"
5) Copy it again, and paste that URL in the Iframe Embed widget:
Here is my example: http://form.jotform.co/form/51128046788865
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- kendalluberAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 04:45 PMNew response received
Thank you for that,Is there a way to have background music on any form?
This message is considered confidential and is intended to be seen only by
the named recipient. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately, via email at KENDALL@THEUBERCO.COM
or via telephone at 775-671-1035
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 16, 2015 at 06:20 PM
Is there a way to have background music on any form?
We will resolve your next question separately here http://www.jotform.com/answers/683387