- brunociabAsked on October 16, 2015 at 07:52 PM
- CharlieAnswered on October 17, 2015 at 03:14 AM
I'm not quite sure if I understand your concern correctly. I checked your forms and I see that you seem to be setting up an order form with a lot of products on it, I presume what you would like to accomplish is to have a search bar that will search your listed products?
Unfortunately, we do not have a feature or function like that. But we do have conditional logic that you can use to display specific fields based from user input. Here's a guide that you can refer: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
Here's a sample form that I did: https://form.jotform.com/52891142122953
1. You can use conditional logic and form collapse to group the fields you want to hide and show: http://www.jotform.com/help/297-Show-or-Hide-multiple-fields-at-once-using-form-collapse-tool
2. You can then assign calculation value on the input fields so that you can use them for calculating the price, here's a guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
3. You can then use form calculation widget to calculate the prices, here's a guide that you can follow: http://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form
4. After that, you can pass the calculated total price to your payment integration wizard by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field
This will give your users more ease to find or check the product listing.
I hope that helps.