- viptlrAsked on October 22, 2015 at 01:35 PM
Is there a way to avoid people from signing up twice?
- victorAnswered on October 22, 2015 at 04:20 PM
You cannot really prevent a user to submit a form twice. But with the UNIQUE SUBMISSION feature will prevent a submission be submitted from the same computer or device twice.
You can find this if you press the PREFERENCE button on the top tool bar
In the FORM LIMITS tab you will notice this feature
You will notice 3 option:
* No Check will not verify any thing
* Loose Check control the cookie of the browser
* Strick Check will control cookies and IP of the device
For more information you may view our users guide, How to Set Unique Submissions on a Form.
Please let us know if this helps