- cestexstylesAsked on October 23, 2015 at 12:07 PM
I've seen this before on Jotform. My username is: cestexstyles
So I have four emails attached to the notifications. greg@mandilewebdesign (mine) works no problem, i get every submission.
any of the emails that end in: @cetexstyles.com never get received. I had this issue with another account on Jotform and they said there was a block or something and it was fixed on your end. Can you tell me what the issue is and how to fix it?
Their email provider is network solutions. They called and they said nothing on their end. Can you please help me? Thanks.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 02:23 PM
I checked each email notification, and they are setup correctly, however, those email addresses with the @cetexstyles.com domain were in bounce list:
I removed them, so they should start receiving the notifications. In addition to this, you may white-list our domain names, if the issue continues, as we use Amazon SES method for "email@example.com" sender.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 23, 2015 at 02:24 PM
Please also check within those emails with the @cetexstyles.com domain if there are notifications marked as spam.
- cestexstylesAnswered on October 25, 2015 at 05:43 PM
Thank you i'll check with them on monday when they open.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on October 25, 2015 at 06:44 PM
Keep us updated, we will be glad to assist you.