- AmyMayAsked on October 26, 2015 at 10:58 AM
- JotForm DeveloperiremAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 11:35 AM
You can create a custom URL with using our new Publish button. To create a custom url you can follow the steps explained below.
1. Click on Publish on toolbar while you are in the edit page of your form.
2. Click Link from opened tabs.
3. Click the pencil icon to edit your form url.
4. Enter your custom url then click Apply.
5. Click Copy Link to share your form!
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 01:32 PM
The issue with Publish button is moved to a separate thread and shall be answered shortly.