JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
You can create a custom URL with using our new Publish button. To create a custom url you can follow the steps explained below.
1. Click on Publish on toolbar while you are in the edit page of your form.
2. Click Link from opened tabs.
3. Click the pencil icon to edit your form url.
4. Enter your custom url then click Apply.
5. Click Copy Link to share your form!
Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.
The issue with Publish button is moved to a separate thread and shall be answered shortly.