- zala5958Asked on October 26, 2015 at 01:38 PM
I want to change colour at the background of the form (screenshot attached)
whenever text box in the form is selected the yellow colour appears , I want to change it to " #00608E "Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on October 26, 2015 at 02:52 PM
You should be able to do this in the Form Designer Tool, you can follow the screenshots below:
1. Open your Form Designer Tool.
2. Under the "Color Scheme" click the gear icon of the "Simulate Highlight"
3. Here you can set the color of the highlight of the active input.
4. Here's a cloned form with that changed I made: https://form.jotform.com/52986048336970?
Do let us know if that helps.
- zala5958Answered on October 27, 2015 at 01:18 AM
I did as you said but after saving the form the changes doesn't appear in the form.
when I checked the form simulate highlight was not selected, I don't know how but it automatically deselects itself ( "simulate highlight" )
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 08:52 AM
Alternatively, you can try to inject custom CSS code to your form. Below, you will see the CSS code that makes the changes you want:
background-color: #00608E !important;
I hope this one will help you.