- mestrada4473Asked on October 27, 2015 at 05:34 PM
I created my form, but when I tried to link up my form fields (or match them up I guess is what you call it) the widget "Email" that uses Xverify is not an option. I'm wondering if this is because it's a widget. Can this be fixed? Hope so. I'm here till 6pm EST if you could get back to me soon that wold be great as my form is down on my website right now and this is not good.
Thanks a bunch!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on October 27, 2015 at 09:35 PM
Unfortunately it is not yet possible to mapped widgets (i.e Xverify email widget ) in the Infusionsoft integration.
You may want to use the regular Email field instead.
Please let us know if you need further assistance.
- mestrada4473Answered on October 27, 2015 at 11:45 PMIs this a feature you guys are working on fixing in the near future?
What's the time frame?
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 03:59 AM
I am creating a feature request ticket and sending it to our back end team. Though we cannot give your a time frame on when it will be implemented but we will get back to you as soon as we have any update from them.
- mestrada4473Answered on October 28, 2015 at 09:45 AMOK thanks.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 11:49 AM
You are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any question.
- JarrodAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 12:12 PM
If you're not already familiar with Parsey, but you can use it to pass data from widgets into Infusionsoft. If you need assistance feel free to email us: support [at] parsey . com
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on October 29, 2015 at 01:26 PM
Your message has reached our back end team as well as Michelle also. They will get back to you if they have any questions.