- l33tseoAsked on October 27, 2015 at 07:57 PM
So below is my form which i created ( finally) but i have a small issue.
I want to add another field as in Coupon Code where a user enter specific code and it deducts certain percentage from the total price.
If the total price is 100$ , and the coupon code Discount10 will give you 10% discount on the total price after entering it to a new field.
Could someone please guide me here on what i need to do
Thanks in advance.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on October 28, 2015 at 01:48 AM
There is a coupon code option in the Payment Form. However, the coupon option is only available for the selling product or subscription option. The coupon code is not available for the custom amount you are currently using. As a workaround, we can use text box field and conditions to achieve this.
1. Add Coupon Code Text Box and Discounted Price form calculation field.
2. Add the following conditions:
3. Pass Discounted Price field to Paypal payment form.
You can check this sample cloned form that I have created - https://form.jotform.com/53001057350945?. Coupon code: DISCOUNT10
You can clone the form to have a closer look on the setup. You can check this article for more information on cloning form: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
Do let us know if you need further assistance.