- mschedelAsked on November 02, 2015 at 10:41 AMWe are trying to get a signed W9. Someone from procurement sent the following message:When I called the number you supplied earlier 866-312-7733 at , California time, the recording welcomes the caller but the company is not Jotform Inc. it says Blue Snap or something like that. Unless one has a "merchant" number to supply to the phone keypad, one cannot get through to them via this phone number. I emailed them yesterday and if they do not respond with the information we require to add this vendor for state and research funds, I am afraid there is little else we can do to assist in getting your request done. If you can reach out to anyone, please let us know.I am going to put your request on hold until we get the information we need to add. So very sorry Martha - we tried.-------How can I get a signed W9?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 02, 2015 at 02:06 PM
You can find a copy of our W-9 form here:
The number they called was for our payment processor. We do not currently have phone based support.
- mschedelAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 07:06 AM
Evidently we need a signed form and a working phone number.... New York State - we are thorough.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 10:29 AM
Unfortunately we do not have a support phone number, you can reach us 24/7 one the forum and can also write an email to email@example.com.
We will then be able to assist you accordingly.
- margaret schedelAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 10:37 AM
We get no response when writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Martha Zadok has been the one trying to get help.
We don't need a support phone number - we need a phone number that says JotForm on the message - otherwise Purchasing won't approve.
We also need a signed W-9.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 12:14 PM
I checked our email log and we have responded there. Unfortunately, we do not have a contact phone number that we can give you that will have JotForm on the message. The signed W-9 we can take care of, however, if the phone number is a requirement, that is not something we can give you at this time.