- crssloAsked on November 03, 2015 at 04:11 PM
In the form builder, the conditions wizard for a few of my forms will no longer open. Same result with Chrome, IE, Firefox. Cache cleared, still same result. When the conditions button is pressed, the page scrollbars disappear and I am unable to scroll.
- coigisAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 04:18 PM
I have the exact situation here.
- FBICECAAAAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 04:19 PM
Me Too! What is going on??
- osteparAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 04:49 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 07:13 PM
As a temporary solution, please login to http://www.jotform.com/?old in order to access the old wizard. We have informed our backend team about the situation.
- JotForm DeveloperevrenAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 03:02 AM
The problem have been resolved. You can use our new condition wizard.
Thank you for your understanding.
- osteparAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 05:05 AM
Thank you so much. Good job!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 09:48 AM
On behalf of all our colleagues involved, you are kindly welcome.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be happy to assist you.