- pablohungryAsked on November 03, 2015 at 08:19 PM
I have two products on the page with drop down boxes to select quantity. When a quantity is selected for one product, the total is not calculated and results in $0 total for PayPal. Only when a quantity greater than zero is selected for the second item does a balance appear. I am using a calculation field, is something incorrect there?Also, how do you avoid the browser remembering a previous total? Reloading the page leaves a total in the paypal field even though the quantities reset to o.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 02:55 AM
I am currently checking the calculations of your form. I'll get back to you as soon as find something.
Your other concern is moved to another thread. You can check it here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/697138.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 03:34 AM
Can you try to do the following steps to fix the issue?
1. Add another calculation field that will compute for the total tickets selected.
2. Add to the calculation formula: 3:00pm BRS Tickets + 7:00pm BRS Tickets.
3. Modify your Total calculation formula to: (Total Tickets * 30) + (Total Tickets * 2.5).
Do let us know if you need further assistance.