- misziszAsked on November 04, 2015 at 01:25 PM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 04:45 PM
I have opened your website using three different browsers and was able to see your form embedded in it.
Can you please confirm if you're having the same issue? If yes, I would suggest you try to use the iframe code when you embed your form if you haven't tried that yet.
- misziszAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 05:17 PM
Thanks. It means that my always used Ad Blocker do not let me see the form on the new FF.
As soon as I turn it on, it is invisible.
I will try to use the Iframe.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 10:37 PM
I also checked and test your embedded form on the website and I was able to view and use the form just fine using Firefox browser as well.
I am using any third party ad blocker plugin on my my FF browser though. So it could be the difference why it was inconsistent on your browser.
Please let us know if issue still remains.
- misziszAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 12:32 AM
thanks a lot! It was my AdBlocker on FF. Turned it off and the form showed.
I had the AB for years and did not block the form so far. It must be the new FF update. or something in Wordpress.
But on the other hand, on many of my other websites with Jotform shows up even with AB on.
Must be something in WP.
Thanks a lot!