- FreemaevAsked on November 05, 2015 at 03:29 PM
I use a picture that I've uploaded as the background. The font doesn't stand out as it is, so I wanted to make it darker. I didn't see any changes even after making it black. Just to test, I switched the font preference to red and the font color was still the same gray.
Can you please help resolve this issue?
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 05:55 PM
Please do the following and let us know if it helps:
1. Copy the following rule to your computer clipboard:
color: black !important;
2. Load the form into the form builder, click the Design button:
3. Go to the CSS tab
4. Paste the rule copied in Step 1 into the tab's work area (indicated by the arrow in the above screenshot)
5. Save the change:
That should fix it but if you need more help, please inform us.
- FreemaevAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 07:14 PM
That worked perfectly! Thank you for the quick response!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 08:46 PM
Glad I could help :)