- bodybuddiesAsked on November 08, 2015 at 07:54 PM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 02:29 AM
That is because of the Expiration Date in your form. Please change the date or simply remove the date limit. Here's how: http://www.jotform.com/help/137-How-to-Limit-Submissions-in-a-Form,
- bodybuddiesAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 10:11 AM
Please see what came to my email after submitting in this form. Ugh!
Full Name Position held Scientific degree Organization Just continuing forward... with less than a week until Musclemania, keeping going with Body Buddies, not calling quits on anything but looking for solutions. I am really proud of myself for that because it's been an emotional roller coaster! I feel I am so up and down with everything and my emotions are quite volatile.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 11:22 AM
My apologies, I am not sure what your second request is referring to. Is the form now submitting properly? If so, let us know what the issue is in regards to the email you posted and we will be happy to have a look.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 01:19 PM
Since your new question is unrelated to the original, I will move it to a thread of its own. I will follow up here in this thread shortly: