- sbpcsystemsAsked on November 13, 2015 at 02:58 PM
all our forms are down please check it . is it a system down or maintenance thing on your side or is it just us?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 13, 2015 at 03:20 PM
Our apologize for inconvenience caused, we had a brief issue that caused forms to be unable to load. It should now be fixed. If you have any further trouble, let us know and we will be happy to have a look.
- sbpcsystemsAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 10:51 AM
hey the forms are down again this year for some reason ,. is our account suspended. all our forms are down .. we have lot of business using our forms. this cant happen at all.
we getting all our customers feedback today over the phone and its not pretty.
PLEASE HELP ASAP.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 11:12 AM
I saw that you have posted same question on other thread:
Three of your forms have password and login fields:
Once you delete them your forms, update us on your other thread and we will activate your account.
- sbpcsystemsAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 01:08 PM
yes we did that!
- JotForm DeveloperoliviaAnswered on February 01, 2017 at 01:24 PM
I have activated your account now. You can access all your forms.
If you need any other supports, please feel free to let us know.
Thank you for your understanding.