- BluesailorAsked on November 14, 2015 at 03:56 PM
I need to correct a major error that was my doing. I lost months of data if I can't recover..
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 14, 2015 at 10:03 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
If you are trying to restore your Form to a previous version , you can do it following these steps :
1. Click on the Form you want to resotre, then click on More and click on Revision History.
2. You will be able to restore your form to a previous version :
Now, if you want to restore deleted submissions, unfortunately, that is not possible, once you delete the submissions it are deleted from our servers.
Let us know if that helps.
- Ray MelninkaitisAnswered on November 15, 2015 at 11:12 AM
I cannot recover the form but I made the changes that I wanted. When I added the StreetsSmarty widget it erased most of the information I had on the previous submissions. This is what it looks like now:
- Ray MelninkaitisAnswered on November 15, 2015 at 11:20 AM
This is what it looks like now. What really hurts is the loss of the email addresses and names. I do have a CSV file of most of these submissions but I don't know how or if I can merge them and recover that so I can ask them to resubmit their forms. I certainly can't call over 1000 people. Is there a way out? Your help is appreciated.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 15, 2015 at 02:28 PM
I checked the revision history log of your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/40732840361146
and I was able to trace a log wherein you have deleted 'Address' Widget on the form.
user guide: -How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
when the widget was deleted, the associated submission data were all deleted also. Simply adding back the widget will not restore the deleted submission data.
We do not have recovery option for delete submission data.
The most you can use is the sent Email data you have.
Or you can use the email history logs to review previous submission data of the form that were deleted/remove on the submission panel.
user guide: -How-to-view-all-your-form-Email-History
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further help.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 03:10 AM
Considering that your last question is not related to subject of this thread I have moved it to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.