- floydprAsked on November 17, 2015 at 01:49 PM
We are doing an online T-shirt sale and have embedded this form into our website: https://form.jotform.com/53135753387966
Users cannot see the fields below the Location text area field.
Here are some things I can tell you that might help:
1. This form has been embedded as an iframe for several days on the web page
2. Orders have been coming in and the last order was a little more than an hour ago. The problem was first reported about an hour later
3. We use a CMS and I am a contributor so I have different permissions. I can see ALL The fields, but the normal staff member is seeing the issue.
We have had many t-shirt sales and I have never seen this problem before on this type of rom or any other form.
- floydprAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 02:11 PM
I just discovered this is related to IE only. In other browsers everything shows up. Any clues as to why and how to fix.
- floydprAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 04:42 PM
I also have discovered that all fields show up for all users in IE when the form is not embedded in the page. Could this be related to the embedded forms issue you all had earlier?
We have many forms embedded as iframe code into our intranet pages and this is the first time this has happened.
- BenAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 04:46 PM
Thank you for the additional details.
Since the pages are within intranet, there is no way for us to check it out to see what could be causing the issue, so what I would like to ask you is something else.
Can you please open the page as your staff would (so that you see the issue) and then save that page to your PC.
Once you do, all we would need is the HTML part of the page, which you could add to pastebin.com as unlisted so it is not public and share the list with us.
That would allow us to check it out for you.
If you do this, I do suggest to remove any personal details - if any are shown on the page. We only need the HTML around the form, but more is better in this case.
I presume that you are using latest versions of Internet Explorer as well?