- ttuhscAsked on November 17, 2015 at 05:05 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 09:02 PM
Are you referring to this form - http://www.jotform.us/form/53206064123140? Do you mean you only want to allow your user to have Contact Email with .edu? If so, you can set the validation manually using conditions. You can follow the instructions below to set this up in your form.
1. Add Text field that will serve as your error message.
2. Add condition that will show/hide the Text field and the submit button so user will not be able to submit the form.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- ttuhscAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 12:34 PM
My form is very long, so I hid all other fields instead of just the "submit" button. This worked fantastically. Thank you.
- victorAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 01:25 PM
On behalf of my colleague, you are very welcome. If you have any other question or issue, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist.