- jczlnskiAsked on November 21, 2015 at 12:05 AM
When I list my discount prices as
when I select qty 2 on the form it inputs the cost of $37.50.
Also when my line items are displayed as S M L and XL even with no qty selected the subtotal shows a cost of $120.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 03:35 PM
I can see any calculation tools on your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/53234673227152 . So I am not sure how it does the discount calculation process.
Plase describe more to us how you do the discount calculation so we can check this further.
I also suggest reviewing the user guide for more details on how to setup calculation on the form.
We will wait for your update on this.
- jczlnskiAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 04:45 PMI took the calculation and payment section off of the form because after 8 hours of trying to get it to work I gave up.
Here is a cloned version of the form with the added payment option field, sizes and the price discounts. https://form.jotform.com/53246226930150
Now the quantity discounts appear to work but I can’t get the form to list all of the available sizes so that a person can choose more than 1 size on their order.
- jczlnskiAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 04:45 PMHere is the screen shot of the payment portion. Notice 0 qty in the field and the subtotal shows $120.
When I enter a qty into the box it still places the price for 1 more pair than what the order calls for.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 06:24 PM
I was able to see the issue as well.
The cause of this is the set sub products and special pricing you have put on a zero(0) quantity item.
Please test my fixed version of the form https://form.jotform.com/53246678216966?
is this how you wanted it to be? You can clone my test form to see how I fixed it using your Form Builder
Hope this help. Let us know if there is more we can help you with.
- jczlnskiAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 08:45 PMI still get the same problem and still have the subtotal showing as $120.
Just a suggestion, when choosing the default setting for qty add the 0 in the list.
- jczlnskiAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 08:45 PMHere is the screen shot of the same problem with the subtotal and wrong qty price for 2.
- jczlnskiAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 08:46 PMI cloned your form and still get the same problem. A qty of 2 shows up as $37.50.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 09:58 PM
We are not able to view the image you have included in your message. Please follow the steps on on how you can include the image on your message.
I assume this was the cloned form http://www.jotform.us/form/53246226930150
What I find wrong here is that the sub-products have zero(0) Quantity.
Do not include 0 as Qty anymore. Make the 1st option to be always at 1 instead.
Review the user guide as well on how to:
- jczlnskiAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 10:45 PMYou told me to add a 0 to the qty and price discount lost. Why is the subtotal $60 if the qty is 0
Jay Zelinski 920-716-2996
Sent from my iPhone
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 11:59 PM
I apologize for the confusion. I did not mean initially to add zero(0) as quantity value. What I meant was the zero(0) Qty with assigned special pricing was causing the discrepancy in computation.
After investigating further, I found that special pricing and sub products option will not work when applied on the same item only.
So this was the issue also on your form that have Quantity Special Pricing and as well as Sub Products all at the same time on the same item/product.
Please check my test form https://form.jotform.com/53248559468975?
when adding Sub Products, make sure first there is Quantity option already on the Item/product.
Let us know if you still not able to create the proper Product calculation on your form.
- jczlnskiAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 10:45 AMIt appears the form is not able to offer the pricing and discounts I need.
Is there a way for me to list products as the following and give a discount price on qty orders?
White Socks in sizes S M L XL . If they buy 1 pair they are $15 two pair for $25 and all additional pairs are $12.50 each.
Blue Socks in sizes S M L XL. . If they buy 1 pair they are $15 two pair for $25 and all additional pairs are $12.50 each.
I need the form to calculate that if they buy 1 pair of white S socks and 2 pair of Blue S socks that is 3 total pair and the quantity price for 3 is calculated. I also want the subtotal to appear on the form.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 11:45 AM
The discount is possible, but I'm not sure when combining selections. For example: https://form.jotform.com/53253804015952.
As you could see, the discount is automatically calculated in the quantity.
1 quantity is equal to 1 pair = 15
2 quantity is equal to 2 pairs = 25
3 quantity is equal to 3 pairs = 37.50 (2 pair for 25 USD + 1 pair for 12.50).
I'm thinking of using calculation widget in the form instead of the payment integration. Let's see.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 12:04 PM
It seems like complicated :) I cannot get it to work with calculation widget. We will have to consider the quantity as well as the sizing options. Let me seek help from my colleagues.