- pmpsurveyadminAsked on November 22, 2015 at 09:43 PM
The image upload preview widget that we use for our recap forms is not functioning again. Our team has not been able to submit recaps for our clients all weekend. Is this something that others have reported as well or just us? I tried submitting a recap and it keep saying
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 01:36 AM
Are you referring to your form #50141369041950? I cloned your form but I could not replicate the issue. Can you try uploading smaller images on your end and see if it can be uploaded?
We will wait for your response.
- pmpsurveyadminAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 01:45 AMYes, if we reduce the size of the photos it generally works. Is there a limit as to how large the photos can be? Most of our team use iPhones so the pics are usually around 3MB each.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 03:00 AM
You can limit the preview size of the widget by adding some CSS code to the widget to overcome this situation.
To add preview size limitation to your widget,
1) You need to open "custom CSS" section of your widget.
2) On that screen, you need to copy and paste the following CSS code. On the red marked area, you can adjust the size of the preview panel.
If you encounter any error or need extra information, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 03:41 PM
I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.