- arifeenAsked on November 23, 2015 at 08:25 AM
I use jimdo as a platform for my website and tried to embed my form with no luck - it's only work when I copy the source code but the design is very simple.
I didn't have any issue with copying the html to embed but now it's does show at all.
Appreciate your assistance.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 10:34 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I will show you embedding your form with Jimdo.
Here is how to do this.
1) Click on Setup & Embed.
2) Click on Publish.
3) Click on Copy Code.
4) In order to add your form to the site select add element.
5) Select "additional elements":
6) Select Widget / HTML:
7) Paste the code and click save. You can use the embed, source or iFrame options:
If this does not resolve the issue, please let us know and we will be glad to take another look.