- kisssalonAsked on November 25, 2015 at 08:17 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 01:04 AM
If you want to integrate Braintree to your form, you can follow the instruction below.
1. Create an account on Braintree: https://www.braintreepayments.com/.
2. When you have created an account successfully, you will see your Merchant ID, Public Key and Private Key on your account in Braintree.
Once you have the Merchant ID, Public Key and Private Key for your account in Braintree, you are now ready to integrate it to your form.
3. Open your form in Form Builder then add Braintree Payment field in your form..
4. On the Braintree Payment Wizard, just input your Merchant ID, Public Key and Private Key and your ready to setup your Products.
5. Once you have setup your products, ensure to save the changes you made.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- jbasscaseAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 05:26 PM
I desperately need help with this- I submitted a support request earlier today and have not heard back from anyone! I need to get this working ASAP! I can enter my name into the credit card field, but it won't let me enter my credit card number. What is going on?
- jbasscaseAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 05:30 PM
Now it's working- did someone do something to fix it on the backend or is it unreliable?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 10:00 PM
I have replied to you on this thread : http://www.jotform.com/answers/733532-Braintree-won-t-take-credit-card-number#1
Please, follow your case on that thread, this is in order to assist you better and avoid reply to you on multiple threads.