- waldomiroAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 10:27 AM
O CPF é muito importante para o brasileiro pois pois é um cadastro unico na fazenda
e existe um validador estou querendo fazer no meus formularios
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 10:44 AM
I've created a feature request ticket to our developers.
Please be noted that, creating a feature request does not ensure you that it will implemented. It depends on the feasibility and priority of our developers. We will get back to you if we have any update.
- lnnAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 10:53 AM
CPF number is a Federal Registration made by the Brazilian Government to all Brazilians citizen, and it's a unique number that recognize each citizens. So everywhere in Brazil (Stores, Hospitals, all Government sections, Universities, etc) they ask for the CPF number.
So I have a CPF field in more then one form of mine that ask for these numbers (###.###.###-##), but there is an code to validate the CPF number (it means that this code can recognize if the numbers sequence are right or wrong). Is it possible to do that?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 12:35 PM
My colleague has already requested the validation to our developers. I'm not sure if that is possible, but if there are updates, you should be notified about it through this thread.
For now, the fill mask validation is the best option to let users provide their CPF numbers.
- lnnAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 01:02 PM
Thank you for your prompt response. I hope the JotForm Team could be done this task or some alternative way to validate this information. It's really important for us brazilians users. Unfortunately, the fill mask is not a suitable "validation" for this case. The fill mask can only make the numbers pattern.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 01:49 PM
We understand. Please be assured that our developers will look into it and see if it is feasible. And like what my colleague, Welvin, have mentioned above, you will be notified via this thread if there are any updates regarding it.
- certipmaAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 11:45 AM
Contribution for the developer:
- CPF is a Social Security equivalent: unique for people, ié, phisical person.
- CNPJ is a VA equivalent: unique for Oganizations, ié, juridic person
Algorithm in english:
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 01:48 PM
Thank you so much for your input, it is highly appreciated. I have added it to the report opened for this thread.
- lnnAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 02:57 PM
Is it possible to include this algorithm in our forms by ourselves?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 04:02 PM
Yes, you can. Get the form source codes and integrate it from there. Here's how to get the source codes: http://www.jotform.com/help/104-How-to-get-the-Full-Source-Code-of-your-Form. You can target a textbox for validation.
- lnnAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 12:12 PM
Is there anyway to integrate the code in the form without programming knowledge? I know how to get the source codes, but I don't know how to integrate it :(
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 27, 2016 at 01:38 PM
I'm sorry, but that needs to be coded. A programming knowledge is required. What we can do now is to wait for our developers to add this feature. However, seems like the priority of this request is low. But if there are updates, you should know it in this thread.