- mkayeAsked on November 29, 2015 at 06:52 AM
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 29, 2015 at 11:00 AM
Would you mind expounding this, please?
If you are asking how to copy the design from one form to another, you can add it as a theme and apply this theme into the other form. Here's our guide for using our themes:
Please let us know so we can assist you properly.
- mkayeAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 12:46 AMhi. i am creating a form using a radio button, a text box.. i shrink them all to be in one line... i want to copy that one line (w/ radio button and text box) below. i tried to duplicate it but it was scattered. the arrangement on the first line was not maintained. thank you!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 09:26 AM
You can try to "Manage Multiple Fields" option to select multiple and duplicate them. Please, follow the steps from the below:
If you need more information or stuck in the process, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- mkayeAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 02:45 AM
i tried to duplicate it but it appeared like this. i just want it to be arranged when duplicating because i need to do it on hundreds. thank you so much
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 04:02 AM
I also tried it on your form and the feature that I mentioned earlier duplicated the fields without any problem.
As it is seen, the new duplicated ones have the same arrangement with the original ones; but if you referring this issue for a different form, please share the form URL with us. So, we can get healthier results.