- BeverlyMagleyAsked on November 30, 2015 at 07:13 PMThe issue for us is that JotForms PDF forms dont print an entire answer
unless the box is made to be bigger than the answer (which of course varies
by employee). I expanded the boxes for the Supervisors Appraisal form and
it converted to PDF just fine. Yet the exact same specs on the Employee
Appraisal wont convert.
When will you create the ability to have the boxes expand with an answer?
Its frustrating that we cannot print the entire answer.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 07:20 PM
To solve this issue, you can try resetting the PDF report, it should fix it, to do it follow the steps below :
1. While on the Submissions View, click on Customize PDF :
2. Then Click on Reset, but don't click on Save :
Now try to download the PDF rerport again and let us know if it works, if not, we will be glad to assist you.
- BeverlyMagleyAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 04:45 PMKevin, Im stumped. If I click Submissions while in JotForm My Forms", I
get a blank (see attached) nor does it show a Customize PDF" in the menu as
seen in yours, below.
If I Create PDF Form then I dont have a Submissions option.
Beverly Magley, Projects Director
National Institute on Money in State Politics
833 N. Last Chance Gulch / Helena, MT 59601
phone 406-449-2480 ext. 120 / fax 406-457-2091
www.FollowTheMoney.org is the nations
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 06:26 PM
I have checked your form :
And I see there is not any submission, please confirm us if you had submissions in your form or if you didn't.
I can not see your attached image, follow this guide in order to upload images to your posts :
To get the Customize option, you should click on Get PDF then you will be able to get the Customize option, but as you don't have any submissions you can not get it nor the PDF report.
- BeverlyMagleyAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 11:45 AMThis is frustrating. All I want is to have long answers show up in entirety
when I print.
Per your suggestion, I manually resized the answer boxes in one form
50755438188970 and it converted to PDF just fine. I manually resized answer
boxes in 50906382507961 exactly the same way and it will not convert to PDF.
I dont know about submission or about image that you refer to. Our logo
image shows up when I open the form.
p.s. When will you add the feature that boxes expand according to how much
is written in them, and it can print?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 12:55 PM
@BeverlyMagley, how are you seeing this issue of "answers in Text Area fields being cut off" when exported to PDF, if your do not have any submissions on that form to export to PDF?