- marxmythAsked on December 10, 2015 at 11:47 AM
I've read your instructions on auto responders and see how this can work. Why not set up a widget that creates this automatically?
My users will submit 250 long scholarship applications. I've very worried that I'll make an error and they won't be able to get back into their applications. All of the students will work on their applicatons multiple times over a two month period.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 01:00 PM
As far as I understand from you thread, you want to let your user Save Forms to Continue Later.
It is possible with JotForm.
Here is how to do:
1) Click on Setup & Embed.
2) Click on Emails.
3) Click on Add New Email.
4) Click on Autoresponder Email.
5) Make the arrangements as you see below then Click on Next.
6) Right click of your Last Field then, click on Insert Row after.
7) Click "Edit Link" on the side bar under "Form Fields" to add the edit link to your autoresponder:
İn addition to that, You can use our Save form entries to continue later feature, by that way your form users can continue later
It uses the browser's local storage feature to continuously save the form data.
I hope it will help.
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to assist you.