- FHanssonAsked on December 15, 2015 at 08:14 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 15, 2015 at 09:44 AM
1. Click the "Thank You" button in the toolbar.
2. The Thank You wizard will slide from the right. Click the "Redirect to Page" button.
Let us know if you need any help. Thank you.
- FHanssonAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 03:04 AMStill got problems with tracking. Traffic from adwords and facebook.I have talked to Google and they say that the problem seems to be jotform. When people signs forms and redirects to a Thank You Page as you recommendthe traffic leaves the webbpage and goes to jotform for a short while (you cant se it) before redirecting to the Thank You Page and the chans to track will be lost.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on January 26, 2016 at 10:42 AM
This have not been tested, but there is an example with AdWords Tracking pixel.
- Get the tracking pixel image code.
- Add it to your form Thank You page source.
If you need any further assistance, please let us know.
- FHanssonAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 07:26 AM
What do i do if i have tracking with "script pixel" as a facebookpixel?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on February 08, 2016 at 09:01 AM
Just to share, we have JotForm Form Analytics that might be helpful for you.