- shannonshearsAsked on December 16, 2015 at 07:27 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 08:29 PM
To edit a form you can follow the instructions below.
1. Login to your account
2. Once you are logged in, you will be redirected to the My Forms page. If not, you can then click the My Forms button on the menu at the top.
3. Select an existing form that you want to edit. Then click the edit form button as seen below.
4. You will then be redirected to the form builder where you are free to edit the form that you have selected.
Do inform us if you need further assistance.
- shannonshearsAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 08:45 PMI think I asked the wrong question.
I used to be able to sign forms.
My hard drive crashed, had to reinstall everything.
Now I don’t see any way to sign a form..something is missing…how do it get the sign form add text options back?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 16, 2015 at 09:13 PM
Are you referring to the signature widget? If you want to let your user input their signature in your form, you can add the signature widget. If you are referring to a different concern, can you give us more details about the issue you are having? Please provide the link to the form in question so we can check the issue.
We will wait for your response.