- HelanieAsked on December 17, 2015 at 03:25 PM
Form on this page: http://align4profit.com/programs/programs-request-information/
just sits on "Please wait" after submit button clicked.
About 15 minutes so far on three test pages.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 04:46 PM
While submitting your JotForm using direct URL, it was submitted without any issue. It looks like the issue is only on embedded form on your webpage. I notice that your website is built in WordPress. Could you let us know which plugin you are using to embed the form on your website? Also, please try embedding the form using iframe embed method to see if that helps. Please refer to the guide below to get the iframe embed code for your JotForm.
Please get back to us if the issue still persists. We will be happy to help.
- HelanieAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 05:45 PMNothing works.
I might have try google forms.
This one freezes, but at least it shows.
Things worked fine before. On this page:
- HelanieAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 05:45 PMRegarding the WordPress plugin, it exists, but I built this and previous forms on the site in jotform.com.
When I click the jotform plugin in the WP dashboard, it take me to a dead page on your site:
How do I make this work?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 10:02 PM
Have you tried to grab the code for your Wordpress site from the Publish section?
- HelanieAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 10:45 AMYes, I think I explained to someone else, I tried all of the available scripts and embeds.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 12:10 PM
As I check your other webpage, the form is embedded using the method in the guide provided by our Manager i.e., the embed code from the Publish wizard. I've tried submitting this page and I was able to submit it without any issue.
However, the issue with the current page is still exists.
When this page is inspected, I notice that the form is embedded using form embed plugin.
Please deactivate this plugin from your website and re-embed the form on this page using the following guide.
This should resolve the issue. If the issue still persists, please let us know. We will be happy to assist you further.