- rrupertAsked on December 17, 2015 at 04:24 PM
I tried the apps for Combining Submissions and Importing Data. There is a limit of 60 fields on both of these apps. My form has close to 100 fields. They will not be useful unfortunately.
Corrupted form (80 submissions) : https://form.jotform.com/53258278714968
New form (currently at 27 submissions) : https://form.jotform.com/53425957926973
- BenAnswered on December 17, 2015 at 04:34 PM
I am sorry to hear that it would not work for you. Unfortunately these limits will not be increased.
I do have one other idea that might work for you.
If you set your new form to send the data to Google Spreadsheet, you could then combine the data there.
How would it work:
1. Set up Google Spreadsheet integration on your new form: How to Integrate Form with Google Spreadsheet
2. Get the Excel file of all submissions on your original form: How to Export Form Data to Excel?
3. Upload the Excel file to Google so that you get a new Google Sheet with the data from that Excel file.
4. Use ImportRange() function of Google Spreadsheets to import the data from the new form into this new spreadsheet as it comes in.
You can see more about this function on Google Help Article.
Basically, in the first empty cell under the last row from the imported excel file, you add a code like this:
If you have any questions in regards to this, please do let us know.