- christinamweikAsked on December 18, 2015 at 03:16 PM
We are having a high volume of submissions not coming through to our email. Please advise.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 04:31 PM
Have you checked your spam folder? Which form are you referring to? I checked both of your forms, and notifications are properly setup.
Regarding to this form: http://www.jotform.us/form/53346377933161, the recipient email(CWeik@MyTeamMarketing.com) is not in our bounce list, and mail logs shows good delivery:
On regards of your second form: https://form.jotform.com/53346183118151, the recipients(Cweik@myteammarketing.com, EReznik@myteammarketing.com) are not in bounce list, however not delivery shown.
Please make sure the are typed correctly. Also, White-list our Jotmail IP addresses within your email server (or ask for it to your email service provider). Read this article for more details: http://www.jotform.com/help/145-Whitelisting-JotMails-IP-Addresses
- christinamweikAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 08:45 AMYes, nothing came in the spam folder either. It is happening with the handset request form, mostly with Michelle Perez. I was thinking maybe she was ordering too quickly and the server couldn’t catch up and didn’t email them all. She submitted 4 but only one came through on email.
This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the intended addressee you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply and delete the message
- victorAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 09:50 AM
Sorry for the inconvenience. I have again review your account and email addresses. They seems to be fine and have no issue when sent. As recommend by my colleague, please talk with your IT or email provider and verify that our white-list is included in the servers.
Also please verify if the following email is correct:
As this does not have any sent emails.
Please let us know if you still having this problem. We will be glad to take another look.
- JotForm SupportNik_CAnswered on March 03, 2016 at 04:42 PM
I moved your question to the new thread. You can find it on this link:
Please always create separate threads for your questions so we can respond faster to them.