- nationalofficeusaplAsked on December 18, 2015 at 04:08 PM
Hi, I need to customize the PDF output of some of my forms to have an area to have an 'official use' section for our staff to sign and approve. I understand how to modify it in the emails, but not within the PDF.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 05:28 PM
You can customize your PDF by going to submissions view: http://www.jotform.com/help/269-How-to-view-Submissions, then click on the Get PDF button, and click on Customize PDF:
Let us know if you need more help, we will be glad to assist you.
- nationalofficeusaplAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 06:45 PMThanks, will that customization for all PDFs for that form or just for that
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 10:41 PM
It is for ALL the PDF Report output of that specific Form.
The PDF in the attachement Email, and even for those PDF Report in integrations like Google Drive and Dropbox that the form used.
Let us know if you need further assistance.
- nationalofficeusaplAnswered on December 18, 2015 at 11:45 PMAwesome, thanks for your help.