- mrotjanAsked on December 22, 2015 at 09:29 AM
I have added the form tab widget and have run the wizard. However, the tabs have not added to my form. Can you please provide some troubleshooting steps?
- CharlieAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 11:16 AM
Apologies for the inconvenience. I was able to replicate the problem using a simple form in my account.
Let me forward this to our developers to have it checked and fixed. We will update you as soon as this problem has been resolved.
- CharlieAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 12:42 PM
We just received news from our developers that this has been fixed. Could you please try removing and re-adding the widget again? Make sure to save the changes and view the form in a new tab. If it does not show immediately, just reload the page a couple of times. We'll wait for your response.
- mrotjanAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 01:07 PM
Thank you for your response and updates. I removed the widget and added it again. The same issue is occurring.
- CharlieAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 01:16 PM
I removed the widget and re-added it in your form directly, it is working now in my end. You can view your form in this link: http://www.jotformpro.com/form/53553344568967. Noticed that the Form Tabs widget is now working.
You can edit the widget by clicking the wand or wizard icon.
Let us know if you are still having problems on this.
- mrotjanAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 01:22 PM
Works great now. Thank you for your help.
- CharlieAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 02:08 PM
Thank you for the confirmation. Glad to hear that everything is working in your end now.
Should you need any assistance again, please do not hesitate to open a new thread here in the forum.