- ah1541Asked on December 25, 2015 at 06:50 AM
I’m using jotform for quit some time now, and i have a little problem with the submissions for an event calendar (reports). I can choose 1 form field for the display on the calendar itself. I was wondering if there is a possible way that i can use multiple fields combined.
A simple example that describes my problem:
I have 2 form fields. Last Name and First Name. I can now only choose one of both to show up in the calendar. But i actually need both combined.
(It’s actually a bit more complicated, but this is the ‘key-problem’).
p.s. An integration with google Calendar would also do the job for me. But i don’t know whether that is possible or not.
Thanking you in advance. Merry Christmas!
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 25, 2015 at 10:33 AM
Is this the form you're working with? (http://www.jotformeu.com/form/53182752574359)
I checked that form and I can see that there is only 1 field for the Name.
Also, if you want to display 2 fields in the report then you need edit the report and enable the fields you want to be included.
1. Select the form and then click the Reports button. Select the "View" button on the highlighted report.
2. In the report wizard, you can check or uncheck the fields you want to be included on the report.
Let us know if you need more help. Thank you.
- ah1541Answered on December 25, 2015 at 01:32 PM
I want to select multiple fields for the "Calendar Report". I can only select 1 form. I want to display the "Jouw naam" and "Betreft:" and "Naam van de collega waarmee je ruilt", to display in the calendar.
Here you can see, I have radio buttons and no check boxes, so I can only choose one.
Thanking you in advance!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 25, 2015 at 03:58 PM
Unfortunately, selecting multiple fields to display in the calendar report is not possible. But a workaround can be made.
1. Add the calculation widget and label it to anything you want.
2. Add the fields in the equation as a text, separated by a comma. Example:
You have to click the "1-9" to make it "a-z", means text.
3. Select the calculation widget in the calendar report.
Here's an example:
Calendar Report: https://www.jotform.com/calendar/53586216013047
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 25, 2015 at 04:01 PM
By the way, you can hide the calculation. Simply click "Hide Field" from the field properties:
You can also integrate your form to Google Calendar, but through Zapier:
- ah1541Answered on December 25, 2015 at 04:32 PM
Thanks for your help, this is what I need! The only problem now is, is that on every submission that was before my test, it says the same things as I tested... (Looks very difficult, but in the picture you may understand my problem)
It supposed to be all different kind of inputs... Or is this just because it is the first time that I jused it?
Thanking you in advance!
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 25, 2015 at 05:25 PM
Yes, the information is the same since you've submitted it multiple times during your tests. Anyway, you can remove it in the form if you wish to exclude the test data in the report. Just simply access your form submissions page and delete it from there:
You may also see "null" in the report. That is because the calculation is added only after they are submitted. If you wish to display the correct data for the previous submissions, you will have to edit it in the form submissions page to trigger the calculation.