- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 25, 2015 at 08:15 AM
To change the font size and colour, you need to apply some custom css to your widget's "Custom CSS" tab.
1) Open the "Custom CSS" tab.
2) Enter the following CSS to change font's size and colour. "font-size" is changing font's size by adjusting "px" value (green marked area) and the color switches the color of the font (blue marked area).
font-size: 25px !important;
Below, you will see the results:
Please, note that you need to apply this actions for all of your "Image Radio Buttons" widgets since you have too many of them. In addition, please save your form twice or more, because sometimes the changes are not applied in the first try. If you need extra help, please let us know.
- radiocodersAnswered on December 25, 2015 at 08:22 AM
You are the best!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 25, 2015 at 08:27 AM
You are most welcome. If you need any extra help about styling your form, please don't hesitate to contact us. We can easily help you with that.
Have a great day.