- atlinAsked on December 26, 2015 at 04:52 AM
Clicking the "I agree to terms & conditions" on my form does not work.
Could you please check and fix?
Thanks and kind regards
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 26, 2015 at 07:27 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have checked with Safari and Google Chrome browsers, but I was not able to reproduce the issue.
Is this still happening on your side? What browser and device do you use?
- atlinAnswered on December 26, 2015 at 12:46 PMHi Mike
Thanks for you fast reply.
I’m using a Safari and Firefox browser and in both browser the box to click disappears as soon the mouse goes on top of it. It also happened to a few customers using PC’s.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 26, 2015 at 03:52 PM
I also tested the embedded form on your website but I also cold not reproduce the issue at this time.
Please see the video below when I did the test.
Can you please try also using Chrome browser?
Let us check if the issue is only browser related only on your side.
It might also help refreshing the embedded form by re-publishing it on the website. Try getting again its iframe embed code and re-embed on your website.
Please let us know if issue is not resolve even after doing all this already.
- atlinAnswered on December 26, 2015 at 04:46 PMSure strange. I had two customers complaining having problems with the same issue…
I refreshed my browser and deleted the history etc. but still the same??
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 26, 2015 at 07:03 PM
Unfortunately, as my colleagues, I was unable to replicate your issue, I have tried using Chrome and Firefox :
Also, I have checked the web console for both Browsers and does not display any error.
Please, could you share us a screenshot about the issue or provide us the steps to replicate it.
We will wait your response.