- celtsocAsked on December 28, 2015 at 04:01 PM
I'd like to include a link to a web page in the subheading text of a Heading control but when I type in the html, it is stripped out when displayed. Is it possible to do this?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 06:43 PM
To add a hyperlink in your form:
Click on Text and the text field will be added to the form, click on Edit HTML
After that, the following screen will pop up:
Write the desired text,highlight it, the link icon will become active, click on it and the Insert/edit link screen will pop up, fill in the blanks.
Do not forget to click on Insert when you are done.
HTML can be added in text fields as well by clicking on the "HTML" button in the bottom right, instead of the aforementioned link button.
- celtsocAnswered on December 28, 2015 at 07:47 PMThanks. What I really wanted to do is add a link to the Subheading text of
a Heading Tool.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 02:07 AM
Unfortunately, it is not possible to add a hyperlink code on subheading text so we suggest using the Text Tool instead, it is under Form Tools. This allows pretty much everything like adding hyperlinks, images, tables and etc.
Hope this helps!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 29, 2015 at 02:12 AM
By the way, I forgot to mention that it is possible if you are going to embed your form using the form source code. This will allow you to modify the source. So basically, you need to insert the hyperlink code on the heading element within the source code.