- ccycAsked on December 30, 2015 at 01:56 PM
I have some form fields that our HTML that i like to have show up in the emails that our sent out to my self and the people who signup online. I run a church campPage URL:
- BenAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 05:01 PM
Based on what you have mentioned it seems that you would like to add some (most likely missing fields) into your form notifier.
If that is so you can either:
2. You can add the fields from the right to the email, by clicking on the same.
My suggestion would be to go with the first option and if needed, remove any fields that you do not want to be sent.
This will be faster option and more error prone, as well as it requires only few simple steps.
We are however here if needed and ready to assist, so just let us know :)
- ccycAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 05:19 PM
The HTML does not look to be a fields. The Fields is using your Text option but when i go in and wait it to show in the emails it does not. if you fill out the form you will see the HTML at the end that i want to be sent with the emails
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 30, 2015 at 09:53 PM
Text HTML are not included on emails by default since they are static (none user input fields). However, you can insert this text by editing your email notification template.