- bryansbcAsked on January 04, 2016 at 08:52 AM
How do i create a form that produce a summary base on question eg below
Question. Field. Response
please chosen number of person. Drop down list (1 or 2) If 1 provide dropdown setA if 2 provide dropdown
after all question it will provide a answer summary
you have selected the following
Pbx model a
phone 4 unit of model x
please press here to submit with a copy to self
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on January 04, 2016 at 10:55 AM
As far as I understand from your thread you want to specify quantity and a little description.
You can do it as you see below:
First of all, you can make the arrangements as you see below:
Now, we need to create conditions to show the description.
Here is how to to:
1) Click on Conditions.
2) Choose SHOW / HIDE FIELD.
3) Make the arrangements as you see below and click on Save.
4) Click on New Condition.
5) Choose SHOW / HIDE FIELD.
6) Make the arrangements as you see below and click on Save.
Here is how it works:
I hope it helps.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.