- CinderellaAsked on January 05, 2016 at 01:43 AM
I saw on the Widgets we can create multiple tabs on our forms. I'm not able to understand how to do this. Is there a pre-made form I can practice with, or perhaps you can show me how to do it.
Also, instead of having a submit button, can I have a next or a continue shopping button
- SammyAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 04:39 AM
To convert your form into a tabbed form kindly follow the steps below.
1. Add a page-break element to divide section of the form that you want to appear on different tabs.
2. After you have added all the required page-breaks add the form tabs widget. Using the widget wizard add the tab titles based on the number of page breaks you have, put each title in a new line.
For further follow up you can clone the following for to your account and use it as a reference point. http://form.jotformpro.com/form/50250877085963
Kindly refer to this guide on how to clone a form from the URL http://www.jotform.com/help/28-Cloning-a-Form-from-a-Web-Page
Regarding having a continue shopping/next button, you can change the label of the submit button to the one of your liking.
Kindly let us know if you will need further clarification.
- CinderellaAnswered on November 26, 2016 at 01:40 AM
I am attempting to use the back/next button
I want it to go back to my website to continue shoppig. How do I do this?
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 26, 2016 at 06:19 AM
I set your next button to visible because it was set hidden. It should now display in your form.
If this is not what you want, let us know. Thanks!