- jonblumAsked on January 05, 2016 at 02:02 PM
We're looking into using Jotform for a form, which will need to be available in multiple languages. We're particularly interested in Jotform because of the ability to explicitly a single form multilingual, as opposed to having to hack around with multiple separate forms or complex routing based on an original language choice question.
However, one of the languages we need, Hatian Creole (Kreyòl Ayisyen), is not currently available.
Do you support custom languages, where we can supply translations of all interface words? (We have a Kreyol translator available.) Alternatively, could we supply such a translation to you and make Haitian Creole available to all Jotform users? If so, what would be the turnaround time to making the new language available?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 04:28 PM
We currently do not support this language. I did how ever created a new feature request to add the option on add a custom language in our forms.
If you have a translator and would like to contribute by adding this language, that would be great. Please click on the link HELP US TRANSLATE JOTFORM
If you have any other question or issue, please do not hesitate contacting us.
- jonblumAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 08:46 PMThank you — what do you think the turnaround time is to having it listed so we can begin adding translated phrases?
Alternative, if you have a list of all phrases that JotForm uses, we could send translations for all of them to speed things up.
- CarinaAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 06:02 AM
I noticed that you opened more than one thread for the same situation. We kindly ask you to refrain from this as it affects our efficiency. You can find your answer here:
Let us know if we can assist you further.
- jonblumAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 06:46 AMApologies — wasn't sure that the original support ticket was created.
- victorAnswered on January 07, 2016 at 10:11 AM
Do not worry. As you have noticed. I have asked my supervisors on a way to help you. Please follow the other thread for any updates.
If you have any other question or issue, please feel free to ask. We will be glad to help.