- chspayrollAsked on January 05, 2016 at 06:00 PM
How should I set it up so that users can select multiple of the same product with different options.
Meaning, if the products is "shoe" and the options are color and size, how can you select red size 2 and blue size 3? Currently, I can select either red size 2 or blue size 3 unless I make a duplicate product called shoe with the same options but that would confuse people.
I hope that makes sense.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 06:09 PM
Sure you can add options to your products, just follow this guide : http://www.jotform.com/help/225-How-to-add-options-to-Payment-Forms
Hope this is what you are looking for, if not, we will be glad to assist you.
- chspayrollAnswered on January 05, 2016 at 07:46 PMThanks. This is good but how can I add multiple options for one product without creating multiple of the same product. Did you see me example? I want the user to be able order multiple of the same product with different options for each
- BorisAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 01:17 AM
Please try using the "Create sub-products from this option" option while setting up the options on your product:
You can see more in the following guide: Create Sub-Products Based on a Product Option.
Please let us know if this works to your satisfaction, or kindly open a new thread if you need assistance with anything else, and we will be happy to help.
- chspayrollAnswered on January 06, 2016 at 09:46 AMPerfect, thanks!
Director, IT & Services | CHS Payroll