- SunbridgeInstituteAsked on January 10, 2016 at 05:15 PM
I often use the same kinds of elements from one form to the next. Is there any way that I can copy them from one form to another? For example, right now I'd like to copy the payment information section from my "Participant form" (http://www.jotform.com//?formID=60096521541955) to my "Administrator form" (http://www.jotform.com//?formID=60096266558969). Thank you!
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 01:57 AM
You can clone the form where you want to copy the element from then simply edit the other fields on the cloned form. Here's a guide on how to clone a form: How to Clone an Existing Form from a URL
Do inform us if you need further assistance,
- SunbridgeInstituteAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 10:37 AM
Is that the only solution? At this point I have too much invested in the Administrator form to start over with a cloned Participant form. Thank you if you can help further.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 12:47 PM
There is another way, you can use our Fields Manager App: https://apps.jotform.com/app/field_manager
If you need anything else, please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.
- SunbridgeInstituteAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 01:40 PM
Wow! Love it! So many hidden features in Jotform! Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 11, 2016 at 03:03 PM
You are welcome! :)