- SunbridgeInstituteAsked on January 12, 2016 at 10:26 AM
Hi there, even though it has been showing correctly for a while, for some reason my thank you page is now using a much older image rather than the "Sunbridge" sign image. Can you tell me what has gone wrong and how I can correct it? Thank you!
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 01:06 PM
I cloned your form and this is what I see as your Thank You Page:
If that is not the correct image, please do the following:
1) Make a clone version of you current form to have it as a backup: http://www.jotform.com/help/27-How-to-clone-an-existing-form-from-your-account
2) On your original form, check the revision history, and try to revert to a version where the Thank You Page shows what it was before: http://www.jotform.com/help/294-How-to-View-Form-Revision-History
If revision history does not show the image that was included before, you might want to manually add it again. Let us know if you need more help.
- SunbridgeInstituteAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 01:16 PM
How do I add it in manually? I never put it in there to begin with; it was always automatic. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 03:59 PM
Please try the following in a cloned version of your form I suggested you to create.
In order to manually put the the "Sunbridge" sign image, please follow this steps:
1) Go to the edit mode of your form.
2) Click on the Designer feature.
3) Click on the Background Image tab
4) Delete the image
5) Paste and upload the following URL to your "Sunbridge" image: https://files.jotform.com/jufs/SunbridgeInstitute/form_files/Sunbridge%20Sign%20Trees-SMALL.jpg
Let us know if you need more help.