- happybirthwayAsked on January 12, 2016 at 03:37 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on January 12, 2016 at 05:36 PM
Unfortunately, I'm not able to understand your request, could you please provide us more details about what are you trying to achieve ?
If you are trying to create a survey, this guide will help you : http://www.jotform.com/help/158-How-to-create-a-survey-and-customize-it
Do let us know and we will be glad to help you.
- happybirthwayAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 09:47 AMIs there a way to send a group survey to all the people who sign up on a particular form? We are using JotForm for class signups, and would like to send a post-class survey to all participants. Is there a way to easily communicate at one time with all class registrants, as a group?
June Connell, BS, ICCE, CD(DONA), RYT-200
Birth classes you’ll love,
doulas you’ll adore!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 12:20 PM
To send a follow up email to the addresses collected in the form, I would recommend using a service such as constant contact, Getresponse or one of our many other email service integrations:
Most of these will allow you to add the people signing up through your form to specific lists or groups. You would then be able to follow up via email to everyone who filled out the form.
- happybirthwayAnswered on January 14, 2016 at 03:47 PMOkay. Thanks
June Connell, ICCE, CD(DONA)
Happy Birth Way